Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copying formulas but changing the column #

I have a tracking spreadsheet (Excel 2000) that I need to replace the
formulas each month with a new linking sheet. The only thing I need to change
is the column number as the cell numbers stay the same. Currently, I link the
first formula from the new sheet into the old sheet and then copy and paste
the new column # to each cell. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks,
--
lynnydyns

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As an example .. on the summary sheet the formula would look like this
'Sum(Sheet1!B15+B78+B85)'. The sheet that we get the next month would have
the same formula except the necessary data is in C column instead of B
(Sheet2!C15+C78+C85). This is a fairly large sheet and it's time consuming to
change all the formulas individually. I would appreciate finding an easier
way to complete this task.

Thanks,
--
lynnydyns