Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default tabs and "sub-tabs"

I am trying to set up a group worksheet on a team site that allows twenty
different groups enter data in three categories. I would like to have the
flexibility of setting a tab for each group and then when they select their
tab, the "subtabs" appear.

Any Ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want to create a workbook with twenty worksheets, one for each
workgroup?

That is possible but..................

There is no way to create "subtabs" on worksheets so that method is out.

Probably other ways of structuring but not enough detail to give much for
suggestions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP