Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default End Down

I need to create a macro the will go to a cel and then use the "END" "Down"
"Down" to goto the first blank cel in the column.
I have tried to record a macro to do this but it does not work.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
what cell do you what it to go to? what criteria determins this?
Range("c1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
this will go to the first empty cell in column c

post back with more info.
regards
FSt1

"Ed Davis" wrote:

I need to create a macro the will go to a cel and then use the "END" "Down"
"Down" to goto the first blank cel in the column.
I have tried to record a macro to do this but it does not work.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The first time I run this macro it works fine and the correct info goes
where it needs to go.
Each and every other time I run it only the first section works.
If run many times it should give the same results on each line.

This is the code that I am using now.

This section works fine.

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A4").Select
Range("D4").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Audilla").Select
Range("A34").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

This section works fine. the first time only.

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("AH34").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Audilla").Select
Range("B34").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

This section works fine the first time only.

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("AQ34").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Audilla").Select
Range("C34").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

This section works fine the first time only

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("AZ34").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Audilla").Select
Range("D34").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False