Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Enter row into multiple sheets?

Hi, I have a excel document that has mutiple pages with student lists in. If
I add a student by addig a row I have to add the student to every sheet
manually. Is there a way to do this automatically?

It might not always be at the bottom opf the list either, as it is
alphabetical, by class.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming the student will all be on the same row for each sheet, you can
select multiple sheets (select the first one, press and hold CTRL key while
selecting all other sheets). Then enter your student info as normal. Assuming
you have formulas that you want carried down as well on inserted rows, you
can, on your main sheet, do this as normal as well. The other sheets should
copy down their respective formulas/formats. I'd do some testing with it
first, get a better feel for it, and be careful if any of your sheets have
'static' data, you may not went to copy down for all the sheets then.
--
John C