Old September 4th 08, 05:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can we calculate RSD ( relative standard deviation) in Excel

Old September 4th 08, 07:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

zizi -

RSD ( relative standard deviation)

=100*ABS(STDEV(data)/AVERAGE(data))

or

=ABS(STDEV(data)/AVERAGE(data))

perhaps formatted as percentage

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

Old September 14th 08, 09:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

many many thx to mike.
ur information help me alot

zizi -