Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link Excel Comment to Sheet, Cell (Bookmark)

I would like to be able to view/link the multi-line contents of a cell
on a secondary workbook sheet into the comment of a cell on my primary
sheet. I'm trying to avoid re-typing into the comment & I do not want
to hyperlink to the sheet as this causes the annoyance of hyperlinking
back and forth. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub Comment_Text()

Dim cmt As Comment
Set cmt = ActiveCell.Comment

If cmt Is Nothing Then
Set cmt = ActiveCell.AddComment
cmt.Text Text:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value
Else
Exit Sub
End If

With cmt.Shape.TextFrame