Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula Problems

I can't figure out how to share formulas between multiple spreadsheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your question is not clear; what do you mean by "share formulas between
multiple spreadsheets"?

Jerry

I can't figure out how to share formulas between multiple spreadsheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, I am a rookie at the whole Excel Program :) What I mean is, if I have
three spreadsheets and I want to get a total of spreadsheets 1 & 2 on
Spreadsheet 3, what would be my formula?

I can't figure out how to share formulas between multiple spreadsheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do this:

put = in the sheet you want the total, then go to other sheets and select
them and add a + between each one. like this =sum('1:a1+'2:a1+'3:a1)

I can't figure out how to share formulas between multiple spreadsheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You obviously edited Mady's formula if you're happy.

As written, it would throw an error.

Colons should be exclamation marks.

=sum('1!a1+'2!a1+'3!a1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:25:01 -0700, SaraHall :)
wrote:

Thank you soooo much :)