Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default JPEG picture looks fine but is distorted in print preview & printi

My computer was upgraded last week from 2003 to Office 2007. I still need to
save a key report in 97-2003 compatibility mode. This report contains jpeg
pictures that appear to be fine but when you do a print preview, the pictures
move to different places in the worksheet. What is the problem and/or how
can I correct for this?

Thank you