Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy Amy is offline

Default Excel 2003 Formulas not calculating when dragging down

When I am in a spreadsheet and I drag a formula down it does not calculate
unless I double click. What is going on? This has just started happening
and not sure how to fix.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools - Options - Calculation - Automatic
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Amy" wrote:

When I am in a spreadsheet and I drag a formula down it does not calculate
unless I double click. What is going on? This has just started happening
and not sure how to fix.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click Tools/Options in Excel's menu bar, click the Calculation tab and see
if your calculations have been changed to Manual (if so, make them
Automatic).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)