Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I find matrix characteristic values?

any help appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So, instead of responding with the "more details" you were asked for in your
first posting of this question in this newsgroup, you figured what...
reposting the identical question a second time in a new thread would somehow
make us more able to figure out what you want? Wouldn't it have just been
easier, not to say more productive, to just have provided some details about
what you are looking for?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"elwood39" wrote in message