Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default repeating a page of formula

Dear ALL

This is the page layout for an Itininary that is 300 daily pages long each
cell is repeated in an 49 row increase when the C address changes to an D
Address and then 49 more and then an E Address etc etc. Hope I have
explained myself well enough . Is there on formula or 2 that I can copy and
paste.

In C178 I HAVE ='DATE DETAILS'!C7 IN H178 I HAVE ='DATE DETAILS'!C17
this column runs through to This column runs
through to
C186 in which is='DATE DETAILS'!C15 H186 in which is ='date details'!C25
This column then restarts on This column
restarts on
C188 in which is ='DATE DETAILS'!C39 H188 in which is ='date
details'!C55
This then runs through to This column runs
through to
C202 In which is=DATE DETAILS'!C52 H202 in which is='DATE DETAILS'!C68
This column then restarts on
C208 In which is='DATE DETAILS'!C70
This then runs through to
C220 Inwhich is ='DATE DETAILS'!C82

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYBODY HAS GIVEN

Stew