Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007. Self Digital Signature invalid, can't del.

I have tried deleting the certificate but I keep getting a message saying
that the worksheet is read only. The worksheet totally locks up. How can I
fix it.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R View Post
I have tried deleting the certificate but I keep getting a message saying
that the worksheet is read only. The worksheet totally locks up. How can I
fix it.
When you put a digital signature in a word or excel document then it becomes read only, this is because of the security reasons. If anyone wants to make any type of manipulation in your original data then it cant be possible due to a read only file.

digital certificate