Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why does the color not show when I'm in print priveiw?

1 Check the printer options within Print Preview (probably under Print/
Properties), & make sure it's set to colour, not B&W.

2 In Page Setup/ Sheet, make sure that B&W isn't selected.
--
David Biddulph

"MLewis" wrote in message
I would like to know how to get colored cells to show their color in print
preview?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you for your response. That is actually something I had tried and did
not work. I double-checked after reading your response and have all settings
as such. Do you have any other ideas?

"MLewis" wrote in message
I would like to know how to get colored cells to show their color in print
preview?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't have any further thoughts.

And it's worth bearing in mind for the next time you use the group that it's
useful to say what you've already tried, then it won't waste your time &
ours going over ground which you've already covered.
--
David Biddulph

"MLewis" wrote in message
I would like to know how to get colored cells to show their color in
print
preview?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about "Draft Quality"?