Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop down lists in cells.....I think!!!!

Can anyone help with my little problem.

I need to find out how to add drop down lists to individual cells. If you
can picture this example......

I have a list with 10 items....in any given cell I would like a control box
a down arrow to select from this list of items....but....I would also like to
drag this box/list down into other cells when new names are added to a main
list.

If this makes sense....all help will be accepted with many thanks.

If it doesnt make sense....sorry.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

You may try List option availble in Data validation.

Data Validation Choose under allow give the range of list under source.

Regards
rajesh