Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to create travel template w/drop down menus

I want a template that allows me to create a travel itinerary template
whereby I can pull down a menu and "select" the traveler's name in one cell,
the airline in another cell...etc. etc.

How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For help on creating DropDown menus from Data Validation see Debra
Dalgleish's site.

For more on DV also scroll through Debra's site at

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Especially how to use a list from another worksheet by naming the listrange
on the other sheet.

Once you get it all set up as you like save the workbook as a true Template.

FileSave AsFile TypeMS Excel Template(*.xlt)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP