Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting a positive percentage to have a + sign

I often show the difference between relative percentages and would like to
have a positive number show up as +9%. Currently I only have -9% and 9%.
Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use a custom format variation of:

+0.00%;-0.00%;0%;@

(positive;negative;zero;text)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Custom format
+0%,-0%
If you want the numbers rounded to a whole percentage
--
Wag more, bark less