MichaelSedley

Default weekday pattern

Hi,

I'm trying to create a column which automatically shows all the Sundays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in a month (skipping Tuesdays, Fridays,
Saturdays).

Is this possible?

Bob Phillips

Put the first valid date in A1, and in A2 add

=A1+1+OR(WEEKDAY(A1)=2,WEEKDAY(A1)=5,WEEKDAY(A1)=6 )

then copy down

--

HTH

RP

"MichaelSedley" wrote in message

I'm trying to create a column which automatically shows all the Sundays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in a month (skipping Tuesdays, Fridays,
Saturdays).

Is this possible?

MichaelSedley

Thanks, a great help - except that Saturdays are still displayng (I.e., now
shows Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur, Sat)
Should be Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur ...

Any idea how I can get rid of Staurday?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Put the first valid date in A1, and in A2 add

=A1+1+OR(WEEKDAY(A1)=2,WEEKDAY(A1)=5,WEEKDAY(A1)=6 )

then copy down

--

HTH

RP

"MichaelSedley" wrote in message

I'm trying to create a column which automatically shows all the Sundays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in a month (skipping Tuesdays, Fridays,
Saturdays).

Is this possible?

Myrna Larson

With the first date in A1, put this formula in A2:

=A1+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(A1),1,2,1,1,3,2,1)

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:37:05 -0800, "MichaelSedley"
wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to create a column which automatically shows all the Sundays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in a month (skipping Tuesdays, Fridays,
Saturdays).

Is this possible?

Dana DeLouis

Just a different idea...

=A1+MOD(3313,WEEKDAY(A1)+5)

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"MichaelSedley" wrote in message

I'm trying to create a column which automatically shows all the Sundays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in a month (skipping Tuesdays, Fridays,
Saturdays).

Is this possible?

Tushar Mehta

You can also create and use a custom list (Tools | Options | Custom
List tab).

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions