Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Activating links

I have a formula that have links to another sheet. I would like to activate
the cells which are in my formula. If I remember right in older programs
doubleclicking the formula cell activated the cells in formula. Today
doubleclicking "only" allows editing. Is there a way to activate these links?
It would help checking, if the right cells have been chosen.

Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi try this one:

Goto Tools Options click Edit tab Unclick edit directly in cell

This will do your requirement

Regards
rajesh