Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to open a web page through macro?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to open a web page through macro?
I have a list of web page to be opened everyday as shown below
www.appledaily.atnext.com
www.cnn.com
www.yahoo.com.hk
I would like to run a macro to open each web page individually.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Her isd a small piece of code from one of my macros

Sub GetDealers()
'Dim PageNumber As Object

Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
IE.Visible = True

URL = "http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/dealerlocator"
Request = "?zipCode=07508&tool=Home.Locator"

'get web page
IE.Navigate2 URL & Request
Do While IE.readyState < 4
DoEvents
Loop

'get search button
Set but = IE.document.getElementById("mainSearchButton")
'put distance in listbox on webpage
Set radius = IE.document.getElementById("radius")
radius.Value = "100"

'search again a larger distance
'Select Search button and activate
but.Select