Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default checkbox = macro?

I am wondering why the macro warning keeps showing up upon opening this
spreadsheet. I've checked the code and there are no modules. At one time I
started to create a macro but didn't save it, there are none in my personal
workbook or this worksheet. There are however, several checkboxes - would
those trigger this warning? They work the same whether I enable or disable
the macros.

I'd like to turn this warning off if at all possible. This sheets gets sent
out to customers to be filled out and I'd rather not freak anybody out with a
nonexistent warning. Thanks!