Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default Presentation quality Excel tables?

HI all,

After collecting many data, I want to summarize data into a table and
then put into both powerpoint and Word document for presentation and
report use.

Could anybody show me how to design a Excel table that really looks
great? Any templates? I designed a bunch of tables myself and because
I am lacking of artistic senses, my tables look ugly...

One requirement is that I have to make this data table in Black/White,
because in the report, mostly people print it out in Black/White, the
color will get distorted if it document is in color mode. To save
overall time, why don't I just design the whole table in Black/White
and reuse the tables both in report and presentation? Unless there is
a way to easily convert colorful presentation mode table into a Black/
White report mode table?

Anyway, I really want to make my data tables visually appealing and a
lot of tables are comparing data and results... want to make sure my
audience and my boss gasp at my work. But also to save time, I have to
start the table in Excel, right?

Please help! Thanks a lot!