Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save Window-Shortcut Pane-Where is it?

In 2003 in Excel, Word, Outlook, when you pulled up a Save/SaveAs window you
could create a shortcut on the left part of the window to a file or folder.
Since I no longer have 2003, I can't find it to tell you what it was called.
I don't see such a thing in 2007. I used this extensively. Now I see
"Favorites Link" in the left section but don't find any way to put anything
into it. Example -in 2003 I worked extensively in a folder called
"Defectives" that was buried several levels down on a network folder. When
in the SaveAs or Open window I'd navigate to that folder, then in the upper
right corner was a button that I could click and add the "Defective" folder
to the left listing. From that point on I did not have to navigate to that,
just click on that shortcut on the left. I see nothing now and can't find
anything in help or training. Anyone know what I'm looking for?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I found the answer in the Office forum.