Jonny

Default Hiding Rows Based on Percentile

Hello, I have recently searched for help on the Percentile function,
and found a lot of what I was looking for. (at least I now understand
it).

However, now that I have calculated the percentile on my sheet, I want
to filer the list of rows so that only those in the nth percentile are
shown on the sheet.

How would I go about doing this ?
(I'm assuming VBA code would need to be used, but I'm not that great
with it yet)

Cheers.
J.
Jim May

Numbers of users go the "helper-column" route, that is
Insert a new column (which you can later hide) and enter
in say cell G1 an If() statement something like
=if(F1.75,"Select-Yes","Select-No")
then use Data - Auto-Filter on your table selecting only the Select-Yes
records.
Hope this helps//

m...