Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
D D is offline

Default Macro: Insert Row above Totals

I have been reading the many questions and responses on this but have been
unable to determine the best way to modify the code I have. I have recorded a
macro to insert a row with "inside/outside" borders. This is running fine,
however I would like the row to be inserted above the last line, as opposed
to in the same place every time. I have pasted the code I am currently using
below, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sub AddNewLine()
Range("A15").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Insert
Range("A15:AG15").Select
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
With Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With