Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I use the arrow keys to move the cell pointer? I have excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm glad to hear that you have Excel, as it would have been rather difficult
if you hadn't.

Press the up-arrow key to move the cell pointer upwards.
Press the down-arrow key to move the cell pointer downwards.
Similarly for left and right.

[And next time, please ask your question in the body of the message, rather
than just in the subject line.]
--
David Biddulph

"Move the cell pointer using arrow keys" <Move the cell pointer using arrow
wrote in message

[nothing]