Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default Lost toolbar

I moved a toolbar off the screen and now can not find it.
In the View Menu/Toolbars, it indicates that the toolbar is viewable,
but I don't know where. Any ideas on how to locate?

Thanks for the help!

Pat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So you know the name of the toolbar???

If yes, try this:

Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE.
Hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:

Application.CommandBars("YourToolbarNameHere").Pos ition = msoBarBottom

Change the name to what you need.

Then back to excel and look at the bottom of the screen and move it where you
want.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

I'm looking for the Pivot Table Toolbar - Is that the name to use
or how can I find the correct name?

Thanks
Pat

Pat wrote:

I moved a toolbar off the screen and now can not find it.
In the View Menu/Toolbars, it indicates that the toolbar is viewable,
but I don't know where. Any ideas on how to locate?

Thanks for the help!

Pat

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use xl2003 and if I'm looking at a worksheet that contains a pivottable, I can
click on the pivottable and choose:

Show pivottable toolbar

Or

I can click on View|Toolbars|Pivottable.

=========

If that doesn't work, try two commands in the immediate window of the VBE:

application.CommandBars("Pivottable").visible = true
and then
application.CommandBars("Pivottable").Position = msoBarBottom

Pat wrote:

I moved a toolbar off the screen and now can not find it.
In the View Menu/Toolbars, it indicates that the toolbar is viewable,
but I don't know where. Any ideas on how to locate?

Thanks for the help!

Pat

--

Dave Peterson