Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help finding a fast way to cross reference data between sheets???

I have two spreadsheets. The first one contains about 300 companies I am
finding data for and the second one contains the 300 companies plus a
thousand more companies. I need to locate the 300 companies on the second
excel and copy the data into the cells on the first. How do I do this with
out doing it one by one? I have to do this a couple times : (

Thanks!