Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What is the name of the cause-effect analysis?

I am taking an Excel course and this is one of the questions in the final
review packet that the teacher gave us. I think the answer is that it is a
goal seek but I am not sure. If anyone knows the answer I would appreciate
it. Thanks! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Since it is a review package, there's no penalty for a wrong answer other
than some discussion during the review of your answers, is there? In which
case, I'd go with "goal seek" and hope it is correct, but realizing that if
it is incorrect that you will get the proper answer along with an explanation
of both why "goal seek" is incorrect and why the other is. Often the "why"
of an answer is much more important than the answer itself.

"Katieneedshelp" wrote:

I am taking an Excel course and this is one of the questions in the final
review packet that the teacher gave us. I think the answer is that it is a
goal seek but I am not sure. If anyone knows the answer I would appreciate
it. Thanks! :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Wouldn't it be more meaningful if you did your own homework. Answer should
be available

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel