Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default fare is a Travel search site.

What is fare?
• fare is a Travel search site.
• We search the Internet and find you the lowest fares available.
• We don't sell you anything; we just connect you directly to Airline,
Agency and Wholesale sites to book.
• To fare Members, we offer instant online rebates that result in
"below market" fares.

We find lower fares than any site on the Internet over 90% of the
time.

Click here to see how : http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2812803-10540387

# To get perfect low fares You must sign up a free account with Gold
membership.