Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I E-MAIL WORKSHEET AS IS WITH ALL FORMULAS, ETC?

Hi Zena1943

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mailenvelope.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Zena1943" wrote in message ...
Trying to e-mail a financial worksheet and only print out sent, not the sheet
in the workbook with formulas, etc. Is there a way to do that? When I click
the Office Button and go down to send, only choice there is "Inernet Fax".
Tried "e-mail" under commands and only print of sheet without the "guts"
transmitted. Thanks