Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My arrow keys in Excel move the opposite direction

We installed Office 2007. In my Excel workbook, the left an right arrow keys
move in opposite directions. Also, my backspace and delete keys do opposite
functions. This is only happening in one workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you sure that the selected cell is changing? Or is the page just
scrolling?

Make sure your Scroll Lock is off.

Regards,
Paul