Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eva Eva is offline

Default excel book

how do we change the backgroung color of the excel book?
Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Group all the sheets in the workbook, click the button to the left of the
column letter A and above the row number 1 to select all the cells in the
selected worksheets.

Click FORMAT in the menu and select CELLS.

Click the PATTERNS tab and select CELL SHADING flavor of your choice.
--
Kevin Backmann

"eva" wrote:

how do we change the backgroung color of the excel book?
Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

BTW:

Right click on any sheet tab and click SELECT ALL SHEETS to group all the
worksheets.

When finished with the cell formatting right click on any sheet tab and
select UNGROUP SHEETS
--
Kevin Backmann