Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Labels on Charts

I am trying to plot labels on an xy type chart that are in a 3rd column and
not in the x or y chart. Can it be done? Sample below

Date Value Identifier
1/1/2008 3.06 ABC
2/1/2008 3.10 ABD
2/12/2008 3.08 ABE

Here i would be plotting Value against Date but would like to add labels to
the chart values with the Identifier(ie AB?) and not the value.
Thanks Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've done this using the XYChartLabeler add in found here

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Steve" wrote:

I am trying to plot labels on an xy type chart that are in a 3rd column and
not in the x or y chart. Can it be done? Sample below

Date Value Identifier