Adam

Default Excel

I'm getting an alret in Excel that reads as follows.

"No More New Fonts may be Applied in this Workbook." I cannot change graph
data or excel errors out. I current have 21 worksheets in this workbook, of
which 19 are sheets that have 8 grapgs per worksheet. The total size of the
workbook is approx. 910kb.
Jason Morin

See this MS KB article for potential remedies:

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

vonpookie

I am unable to turn off autoscaling either manually or by using the macro
provided in the kb article. When I select a chart and try to turn off
autoscaling manually, it gives me the "no more new fonts" error again, and
the autoscaling is not turned off.

If I use the macro, it says x number of charts where changed, but viewing
the format tab of many charts still shows it is set to true--and I still am
unable to manually turn it off.

Another weird bug perhaps?
(Excel 2002/Win2000)

.