Steve

Default Just Out of Interest

I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of
Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add or
amend or remove?

S:)

Harald Staff

Yes is probably an unsatisfying reply, but Yes, of course. Those people are
not allowed to answer your follow-up question, so don't ask it.

Best wishes Harald

"Steve" skrev i melding
ups.com...
I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of
Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add or
amend or remove?

S:)

Dave R.

Ouch..It never hurts to ask though.

Maybe someone here does know and can say where they get ideas from. If I had
to guess I'd say, the wish list may be one place, microsoft brainstorming,
competitor's ideas, integrating with changes in other Office products...

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Yes is probably an unsatisfying reply, but Yes, of course. Those people

are
not allowed to answer your follow-up question, so don't ask it.

Best wishes Harald

"Steve" skrev i melding
ups.com...
I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of
Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add or
amend or remove?

S:)

Debra Dalgleish

If you search Google for "Microsoft Office 12", you may find rumours
about what will be in the new version.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List