Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default about copy plz help

i have num in call A1 whan i push enter i want the same number in A2

how i can do it ??

thx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Maybe this, in A2: =IF(A1="","",A1)
--
Max
Singapore
"MAN3282" wrote:
i have num in call A1 whan i push enter i want the same number in A2

how i can do it ??

thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in A2
=A1

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"MAN3282" wrote in message
i have num in call A1 whan i push enter i want the same number in A2

how i can do it ??

thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sorry I must point out my question more

I'm have at approximately four thousand row in the first column there Bahey
figures

To be equivalent or any method urges When I click the introduction of the
figure in the row former replication

If the equation you must be introduced in each cell
No Warning only after the completion of these deficiencies and the problem

Thank you for assistance and I hope I explained my question and help me

"Roger Govier" wrote:

in A2
=A1

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"MAN3282" wrote in message
i have num in call A1 whan i push enter i want the same number in A2

how i can do it ??

thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter =IF(A1="","",A1) in B1

Select B1.

In NameBox type B1:B4000 and hit ENTER key.

CTRL + d to copy the B1 formula down to B4000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:37:01 -0700, MAN3282
wrote:

I'm sorry I must point out my question more

I'm have at approximately four thousand row in the first column there Bahey
figures

To be equivalent or any method urges When I click the introduction of the
figure in the row former replication

If the equation you must be introduced in each cell
No Warning only after the completion of these deficiencies and the problem

Thank you for assistance and I hope I explained my question and help me

"Roger Govier" wrote:

in A2
=A1

--