WCO

Default Cannot find analys32.dll

I am running one of the training programs for XML on the MS web. When down
"Cannot find analys32.xll. Run setup to install ToolPak."

The url of the training is
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RP011304921033

ToolPak is installed and analys32.xll resides on my computer. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled TookPak, ran Repair from setup on the CD and
uninstalled and reinstalled Excel all to no avail.

I need to complete the XML training ASAP so that I can start a project.

Running Win XP Home and Office Professional 2003 on a HP pavillon zo 4600.

--
Your time and consideration would be greatly appreciated.

WCO
AlfD

Hi!

FWIW:

I followed the link and downloaded the training session. I got the same
response as you did.

So I closed down Excel (I think there were 2 instances running by then
- there's a hint of that in the MS site).

Then I tried again. Success.

Alf

AlfD

Hi!