Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What is the shortcut keys to change between worksheets?

I am sure that within Excel 2003 I could press CTRL+Tab to qickly change
between worksheets. It seems this short cut does not work in 2007. Is this
correct or am I doing something wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Matt -

In Excel 2007, I press F1, I type "shortcut keys" in the Search box, I click
the Search button, I click "Excel shortcut and function keys," and I see:

CTRL+PAGE DOWN moves to the next sheet in a workbook.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Matt" wrote in message
I am sure that within Excel 2003 I could press CTRL+Tab to qickly change
between worksheets. It seems this short cut does not work in 2007. Is
this
correct or am I doing something wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctrl/PgUp and Ctrl/PgDown as per previous versions

OssieMac

"Matt" wrote:

I am sure that within Excel 2003 I could press CTRL+Tab to qickly change
between worksheets. It seems this short cut does not work in 2007. Is this
correct or am I doing something wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not to seem argumentative but Ctrl+tab ****ches between open workbooks, not
worksheets. Alt+tab switches between applications. Ctrl+ Pageup and
Ctrl+pagedown switches between excel worksheets withing the same workbook.
see this site
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/computing/acc...shortcuts.html
Crtl+Tab now....
"Cycle through the tabs in a dialogue box"
huh????
note: there is no truth to the rumor that excel 2007 was developed by brain
dead programmers. they were inteliigent, forward thinking individuals who
wanted to bring more modern logic to the excel platform.
someone should have pointed out the words of a greek philosopher whose name
i forget now so i can't give him proper credit but he was in my philosphy
book in college.....
"Radical changes often brings more problems than it sets out to solve."

Regards
FSt1