Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to get rid of too many different format?

I want to add border line to several cell to create box but I always received
error message "Too many different format". How to solve this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Remove some of the other formatting from the workbook.

There are a few suggestions at this site.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:54:01 -0700, Excel Error message <Excel Error
wrote:

I want to add border line to several cell to create box but I always received
error message "Too many different format". How to solve this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

A few people have said that OpenOffice.Org has been able to open the file. Then
they clean it up and save it there. Then excel can open that cleaned up
version.

http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson