Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Short Macro

I am making a form, but I have a Problem. If the conditions come true I need
to bring out a picture in a certain cell. For example if the value of A6 is
between (0-100), the Picture must be moved to the cell B8.

The other possibility is that the object is hidden if the Conditions dont
fill.
I think I need a Macro, but I am fully novice regarding them. This is my
first Job and I would be obliged, if someone could help me.

I have Excel 2003