Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data- Group

Hi

for some reason i have a particular worksheet where I cannot group columns
(Data, Group & Outline, Group). It works fine elsewhere. Any ideas what might
be up with my sheet ? - it has a lot of macros etc on it

thanks
--
Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No - and i just notice that even though the cells are formated to wrap text
nothing happens when i enter a long text ie it does not wrap.

I used the sheet before fine but now i have copied it over (across a
different corporate server something seems to have changed)
--
Kevin

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi Kevin