Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide Rows or Coloumns using formulas

Hi All

Is there any way to hide rows or coloumns using formulas

E.g. I have a data for all 12 months and i want XL to display data for only
selected month

Like if i select Feb-08 it should display only Feb-08 data and should hide
rest of the coloumns

I dont want to manually hide my data or use outline view.

Please advise

Thanks and Regards
Milind Keer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, the answer is NO - a formula cannot hide a row or a column.

Pete

On Aug 7, 11:12*am, Milind Keer
wrote:
Hi All

Is there any way to hide rows or coloumns using formulas

E.g. I have a data for all 12 months and i want XL to display data for only
selected month

Like if i select Feb-08 it should display only Feb-08 data and should hide
rest of the coloumns

I dont want to manually hide my data or use outline view.

Please advise

Thanks and Regards
Milind Keer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

oooppppsss!!!

in dat case i guess i need to write macro...

anywayz thanks pete!!

cheers!!
milind