Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Time lapse to display in minutes

I'm trying to figure out the difference in time lapsed in just minutes
between an admit time and a visit time. For example

Admit Time Lesion Cross Time Elapsed Time
8:21:00 9:55:00 1:34

I'm using =B2-A2 but I only want it to display the elapsed time in minutes.

Help!!
Thanks!