Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Move or Copy

I am using Excel 2003. I have an excel file open(worksheetA) and want to
copy to into another excel file (worksheetB). However, when I use the "move
or copy" function worksheetA is in the list of excel books. Both worsheet
are open too.

Any ideas why this is happening.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your question isn't clear. You want to copy a sheet from one workbook into
another workbook, is that right?

Right click on the sheet tab and choose Move or Copy...
In the drop down list, select the other workbook and select where you want
the sheet to be copied relative to the other sheets in the target workbook.
Click OK