Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i leave the arrow for the drop down list visible in Excel?

I have created many lists in Excel and the arrow for the list only appears
when i click on the list itself. How do make the arrow visible at all times,
so that others are aware that this is a list???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

No way I know of. Most people overcome this with some sort of cell shading
to indicate the presence of a list.

Mike

"Cara86" wrote:

I have created many lists in Excel and the arrow for the list only appears
when i click on the list itself. How do make the arrow visible at all times,
so that others are aware that this is a list???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No way to do this.

Workaround is to color those cells so's they stand out.

Or use a ComboBox from the Control Toolbox or Forms Toolbar.

The Control Toolbox ComboBox would give more flexibility I believe.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP