adamcal2004

Default Tracing Dependents

When I trace dependents, the "Go To Box" Appears with a list of several cells
that depend on that particular cell. However, this box is small, and
because of the length of the file name, I cannot see all of the dependents at
once. Is there anyway to expand this box? Or is there a way to copy all of
the dependents and paste it into word so I can see all of the dependents at
once? I know I can view the dependents individually, but I wish I didnt have
to select the dependents one by one and scroll over in the Reference Field in
order to see what the dependent is. Any way you can think of to help me see
all dependents to a cell at once would be of great help.