Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ODBC Error Message

We are receiving an error of "ODBC Excel Driver Login Failed, Could not find
installable ISAM" when we are trying to open in Excel Template that imports
external data when it is opened. Only one user is receiving this message and
a lot of others are using the external data source fine (just a query to pull
data from one excel worksheet to another excel workbook that has better
formatting).

Does anyone know what might cause this error?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would start with Control PanelData Sources(ODBC) on that machine and see
if Excel Driver is listed under User DSN

If not, add it from Drivers

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP