Taikoubo

Default DOS commands

I need to get a list of all commands for EXCEL 2000 that can be used at the
command prompt from DOS. I'm basically trying to make Excel take in a XLS
format file and spit out a text file with tabs that can then be fed to a
program I'm creating. I already know how to change the format through the
GUI, but not through the command prompt. Any help will be appreciated