Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default immediately closes when I try to open, error; can't save as, read

I made a spreadsheet all day yesterday. I saved it. When I tried to save it
as a different name, it gave me the read only error, which seems to be
happening to almost all of my spreadsheets lately. It opened once yesterday,
said it had some type of error but opened it anyway. Now, today, when I try
to open it, I see the data, then it ghosts, and then I get this error
Microsoft Excel for Windows has stopped working, A problem caused the program
to stop working correctly. Window will close the program and notify you if a
solution is available.
I ran my spyware program and have no spyware.
--
Kris