Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't insert a row

I am unable to insert a row in a spreadsheet (2003 format but working on it
in 2007) - each time I get the message "Can't shift objects off sheet".

Don't know what objects this message is referring to, this is a simple sheet
with no macros or objects that I can see. Anyone know how to get round this
problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ges there is som data way down near last row
try:

select first cell below data u dont wana delete in column A
hit [CTRL]+[END] to mark data
hit [DEL] to delete unknown data

"Jan" skrev:

I am unable to insert a row in a spreadsheet (2003 format but working on it
in 2007) - each time I get the message "Can't shift objects off sheet".

Don't know what objects this message is referring to, this is a simple sheet
with no macros or objects that I can see. Anyone know how to get round this
problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This problem was really getting to me but this article sorts it all out

As a quick fix, try CTRL+6

Cheers Jesper